Powered By Blogger

4 thg 6, 2011

::::::::::::Objective C - That's Everest Chop ... I LOVE YOU FOREVER ::::::::::::

Apple Page...



I seem find in my life. That's about my dream, the dream is not only being changed my life and my career but also it make me break anything.


I think the life is not same of our thinking, Despite of glad and happy, though bitter and hardships. But only me, or anybody, there is times, we think about our live that : "OUR LIVE IS TOO BAD..." and we think we are fall and fall... 


For me, I feel this life is challenged, I have to try my best and trying overcome.
Suppose, anything is begun from scratch, from number 0, with nothing two hand.
Each challenged, It's experience that we need to learn, need to overcome, need to stand up and we can shout :"I HAVE JUST WON... TO BE CONTINUED... "

That's some comment about  me this time.
both I have to do some work and do senior proeject to graduate.
Hope I'll won myself !
Hope my family will be united !
Hope my career is bright !

   Thanks for reading ...
 ::::   Best Regard !   ::::
::::   White Powerful   ::::


==========================================================================

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét